Monday, March 24, 2008

My Little Helpers

Grandma came and helped for the weekend with the kids. Thanks Grandma, you're always a big help to us when we need you. I know that the kids enjoyed having you and Grandpa here for the weekend. We wish you were closer.
Grant and Claire have been my big helpers this first week.
We borrowed a swing and Claire loves to put herself in it and swing. She also helps Sophia swing when I put her in it. I always have my eye on her.
I am using my bed for a changing table for Sophia. When I need to change her diaper, Claire wants "up" to help. She leans in and gives her kisses and pokes her face and helps until I've had enough of her sweet helping.
I was taking some pictures of Sophia and Claire wanted her picture taken with her new sister.
Our Sweet Sophia, week one.

0 comments: