Sunday, March 9, 2008

Kids Photo Shoot

Grant and Claire
Hailey

Grace and Claire


All the kids



This weekend was our last weekend with 4 kids, I can hardly beleive that by next Saturday we will have another sweet baby with us. On Friday I took the kids and we all went and got hair cuts so I wouldn't have to worry about that for awhile. I wanted to keep the girls hair long but they insisted on cutting it short. I think they all look really cute. Hailey's hair is always so tangled up and takes us awhile to comb through, and Grace pulls hers back everyday into a pony tail because she doesn't like it on her neck. So, we all left really happy.

7 comments:

Tracie said...

Kim
They look so cute. I can't believe how big Claire is, just since Christmas. Give them all squeeze from us!
Tracie

Tueller Family said...

All the haircuts look adorable. Are you ready for #5????? The last picture of the four kids is adorable. Still really SAD about missing dinner tomorrow night. I can already smell the lettuce wraps! :(

Lesa Martinson said...

Kim,
Holy Cow!! I can't believe you are gonna have five kids that is crazy. Your kids adorable. How are you guys doing? Your blog is super cute, also. I hope all is well we need to keep in touch more often, so I am so glad you have a blog. I haven't updated mine in awhile just been so busy. Lesa

Karin said...

Wow, that picture of the 4 is absolutely darling! We've hardly been gone a year and look at all the catching up we have to do! I feel bad we aren't close to help with kids- but we'll take a turn when we return...
Good luck with delivery and I'm anxious to see this new daughter!!!

natalie Simmons said...

Those are the cutest kids ever!!!
I miss being close. Give them all
hugs & kisses from me. Cant wait
to see the 5th cutest kid!!!!

lOVes

Natalie

Katie said...

Great hair! Claire is so grown up looking, it blows me away! Can't wait to see the next cute addition to this bunch!

Unknown said...

Kim, I am looking through Courtney's blog. I love the photos and Sophie has grown. I can't wait to see them all. Give them a hug. Love MOM