Thursday, February 5, 2009

Disneyland

Yes, I still honestly beleive that this is the "Happiest Place on Earth." I don't think anyone is ever sad inside here...okay maybe two year olds that want out of the stroller or need a nap. :D
But we sure can have fun and my older kids had great energy that kept going and going
Love our autograph book, they were all so excited to meet the characters
Claire just thought everyone was "so nice".

Claire's dream came true when we were finally able to met --
Snow White
Sleeping Beauty

and Belle
She looked at them and then touched Belle's glove and her neck to see if she was real. It was the cutest thing ever. When we left she asked..."Where was Cinderella, Ariel and Jasmine?" I couldn't beleive she would know who she didn't see...so we had to tell her maybe they were at lunch and we'd find them later.

2 comments:

Larsen Family said...

Princess Cove is so fun! You got to see some fun ones! Did you have to wait a long time? I bet Clair thought she had died and gone to heaven! So cute!

ms.clark said...

Hi Kim!

What a cute family and I am SO jealous that I didn't get to go with you guys to Disneyland. I LOVE that place. So glad to found your blog.
Love you cousin!!

Stacy Clark
www.littlebirdiesecrets.com