Thursday, February 5, 2009

California Adventure

We spent 2 days at California Adventure. I think I love this park the more I go. It's filled with lots of adventure and high thrills. Grace and Hailey are tall enough to go on about everything and we really enjoyed ourselves. Here is a shot of Jared, Daris, Mike and Ashlyn on the Malliboomer. I was tickled to see Uncle Daris go a few times and Grace begged for more.
The kids bought a autograph book and that encourages them to go and approach the characters and ask for a picture and then sign their book. It was a lot of fun. Claire always walked up and said "hi" to each of them.
I had the younger kids inside Bugs World while Jared was with the girls on Sourin California. Once they joined up with us they all did the rides again.
Oh ya!! We saw Mator and Lightening McQueen, we got to take our pictures with them and then later that evening they were in the Pixar Parade. I loved the joy and excitement I saw on Grants and Claires faces when they finally saw them both. "Cars" has been a favorite thing in our house for the past 2 years.

Gotta have a picture by one of the letters entering the park!





2 comments:

Letia said...

Looks like SO MUCH FUN! I am so glad you guys got to go. I can't wait to go back! Did Grant get to be a jedi?

Larsen Family said...

It is a magical place. Seeing your pictures makes me excited for when we go there with the girls again someday. I'm so glad you went! Great memories!