Monday, September 8, 2008

Sweet Summer Memories

Okay, so some of you have been giving me a bad time about not posting for awhile. May I just say that summer came and went before my eyes. This picture is of the 4th of July spent here in Boise with Grandma and Grandpa, Daris, Sara and Penny. They came over for Haiely's Baptism.
Most of our summer was spent in the water, either up at the Lake or on the pool. Good thing the kids love to swim and enjoy the sun
Here is my sweet boating girl, eating some apples that her favorite friend "Aimee" gave her.
The sweet end to the summer came when we went boating with the Larsen's and Jared was able to get all the kids up to surf. Grant had to be influenced a little by a quick brib from his Mom. Earning toys works with Grant, but this one only took the idea that she would video tape him surfing.
This one is dedicated to my Friend Tonya. She loves photos and whenever you see her she enjoys a hug. Love ya Tonya!!!

2 comments:

Larsen Family said...

Kim...seeing your post today made me happy! I'm so glad to see some of the fun pictures from this summer! Hopefully we won't all be sad now that we're moving into colder weather! I agree...summer moves by waaayyy to quickly!

natalie Simmons said...

FINALLY!!!I have been waiting all summer for pics of my favorite kiddos. They are all so big, I am so sad that I am not closer. Looks like you had a great summer, give them all hugs from me.
lOveS
Natalie