Monday, September 15, 2008

Sweet Sophia--six months

My little Sophia turned six months on Sunday. She is so fun to have around and is growing so fast. The kids act just like they did when Claire was this age. All of them fighting to go get her when she wakes up and wanting to hold her all at the same time. Even Claire can make her laugh and has begun to make her a bottle every time she starts to get fussy.
Her hair has not fallin out--just getting longer and is in her eyes unless I pull it back.
She is sitting up on her own and has a cute little worm crawl.
Some of my favorite things Claire does with her:
1. When Sophia wakes up, Claire will say "Hello Sosia, Hello!"
2. or "Mom, Sosia's awake--Mom!"
3. She will lay down on the floor with her and hold Sophia's hand while sucking her thumb.

And then there's Grant---Yesterday I caught him packing her up the stairs, he takes her out of the bouncer and begins to lay down with her (he's on his back and she is on her back on top of his belly) She doesn't like this very much and takes the abuse for a while and then ask's for help.

Please don't be worried about her, I am always near these little peeps :) She gets lots of love and attention and we never have a dull moment around the house.

2 comments:

Larsen Family said...

Kim...you've become quite the blogger lately...a real inspiration! I'm glad you did this post about your sweet little Sophie! I just want to eat her up she's so yummy! Seriously...it takes everything in me to now just steal her away every Sunday! I love little Claire too...send them my way anytime!

natalie Simmons said...

she is the sweetest!!! I am so sad that I am so far away. Give her kisses from me. I am so glad you are back to blogging!!! it makes me smile everytime I see the kiddos.
lOveS
Natalie