Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sophia's Blessing

Here we are at the Hill cabin after the blessing. This is one of our first pictures as a whole family, can you believe I have five children?
This is a four generation picture. My Grandmother Ruth, Mother Kathy, me and Sophia
Aunt Courtney made the blanket for Sophia and I always like getting their blessing pictures taken with it. Thanks Aunt Courtney, we love it!

We Blessed Sophia Memorial weekend while home with the family. Here is a picture taken by Aunt Tracie capturing the sweet moment of that day. Sophia was about 2 1/2 months old.Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Larsen Family said...

What a sweetheart! Kim, she is really just yummy. I think you have a beautiful family. Just remember that it's okay to not be perfect as a mom all the time. 5 seems like a lot because it is, but you're doing a great job. Seriuosly, you are. I love ya Kimberly!