Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tagged

So my friend Letia tagged me awhile back and Aimee tagged me in the last few days. I'm finally sitting down at the computer, so here it goes.

Things about me

Four Movies I could watch over and over:
1. Pride and Prejustice (A&E version)
2. Where the heart is
3. How to loose a guy in 10 days
4. Any Chick flick with a love story

Four Jobs I've had:
1. Subway (sandwich artist)
2. Nail Technician
3. Office Manager at a CPA Firm
4. Substitute Teacher

Four Places I've lived:
1. Rexburg, Idaho
2. Logan, Utah
3. Phoenix, Arizona
4. Meridian, Idaho

Four of my Favorite dishes:
1. Chicken Fetticinni
2. Honey Glazed Chicken and Lettuce Wraps (PF Changs)
3. Baked Potatoe
4. Oreo Blizzard at DQ

Four TV show I love:
1. ER
2. Law & Order SVU
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Friends

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Family and Friends blogs
2. Oprah
3. KTVB
4. Craigs list

Four places I have Vacationed:
1. Mexico
2. Carribean
3. Florida
4. California

Four places I'd rather be right know:
1. On a Cruise tasting all the foods
2. At Disneyland with my kids
3. On the boat in Lake Powell or Surfing with our "Boat Buddies"
4. On a date with Jared

Four Friends I Tag:
1. Courtney
2. Tracie
3. Mom
4. Sara

1 comments:

Tueller Family said...

Cool Tag! I learned so much. We best go on a cruise together very soon!