Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"Mommy, my nose"

Claire went to a friends house today while I was at Kindergarten registration and when I picked her up she said "nose mommy". I responded "Yes, Claire that's your nose". As we got home she said it again and I once again responded "Yes, that's your nose". So when I finally put her down for a nap she said it one more time and I decided to look up her nose and found a green "thing" up her nose.
It looked like a pea, green and round, she had never put anything up her nose before so I was a little nervous to know how to get the pea out. So I tried pushing on her nose to hopefully smash it and then pull it out with tweezers. She started to cry so I tried to have her blow her nose, (Which she has never done before).
Long story short...she fell asleep on my bed so I decided to let her sleep awhile and try later. When she woke up I pulled her nose as open as I could and stuck the tweezers up there and pulled it out. It was NOT a "pea"...It was a bead, yes a green bead for a necklace. The funniest part was that about 30 minutes later a purple bead fell out of her nose. Crazy girl!

4 comments:

natalie Simmons said...

What a crack up. Little stinker.
She is so darn cute, I love her
cute face.
lOveS

Natalie

Tracie said...

Kim
I am laughing as I write this. If for nothing else they are good for a laugh these kids of ours!
HEHEHE
Tracie

Marne said...

How funny...especially that one just fell out after. I love her red hair.

RobynE said...

That is so funny. She's so cute.