Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Our life currently

I know I need to catch up a little bit from the summer but Fall has come and life is still moving forward. Grant signed up for Flag Football this fall and is on the Patriots Team. Jared is helping as a Coach. It has been so fun to watch him play. Jared wonders if the boys are even learning anything but I remind him that they are having a blast and that's all that matters.
Labor Day weekend we headed out to the Lake. The kids really enjoyed tubing this summer. This is sweet Hailey and Sophia.
Claire's fun milestone is starting Preschool. She wakes up everyday and wants to know if she goes to Preschool today. She loves packing her Princess backpack with her lunch and fruit snacks. She also begs me for a KitKat, which she calls a "Kittykat" that she can eat after her sandwich is gone. Her best friend is Wes and he is in her class.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute pictures! thanks for catching us up. I wish i was closer- watching Grant play football would be fun I bet he's got a lot of skills! love you guys!

Jim said...

Nice update, Kim. You look great- and yes, Jared, the boys are having FUN!!!