Sunday, June 7, 2009

We're still here...

Hi, it's me Claire, my Mom's sorry she hasn't posted new pictures of us for several months. She has been busy taking care of us and will try this week to update the blog. We have been involved with some fun things and we're all growing up fast.
This was us on Easter, don't we look cute?
Grandma and Grandpa Howard and Uncle Danial, Hannah and Lilly came to stay for the weekend. Grant and Grace had soccer tournaments and they all needed to see how well they play. We had fun coloring eggs, frosting cupcakes and playing with the cousins.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Um. . I was starting to wonder if your computer broke or something! I look forward to your updates.

love you guys!

natalie Simmons said...

I am so glad that you are all alive, I have been missing your blogs and seeing all the fun that I am missing out on!!!
lOveS