Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Christmas Dream


Okay, so I had a dream.....all I wanted for Christmas was going to Island Park and staying in a cabin. I wanted to be over there close enough to celebrate the holidays with family. We were able to find an adorable cabin that was perfect size for our family. Jared and some friends decided to meet up and ride snowmachines while we were there. So we invited the Larsen family to come and join us in Island Park after Christmas. We had a wonderful time with them, the boys machined and we played games and watched movies. We had some great late nights with lots of laughs. The best was a night ride with the boys and taking Aimee for her first ride in the dark. I always like to start my friends out on "the top of the hill to ski down". There's just no sense in starting on the bunny hill. "I think you did great Aimee!".
Fabulouse Christmas, I'm still thinking about it. I think we'll do it again.

2 comments:

Larsen Family said...

Sooooooo fun. I'm still not sure about starting me out on the "black diamond" hill of snowmobiling instead of the bunny hill...:) (Especially with my past accident record). But it was a very fun, very memorable few days...I hope all your visions were fulfilled! Ours were! :)

Thanks Hill family!

Karin said...

Sure looks like perfect Christmas fun! Nothings better than a white Christmas- but being in a cabin just tops it right off! Glad it was so great:)